How to add a Sepia tone to a photo:
- Open the image in Photoshop.
- If the image is in color, go to Image > Adjust > Desaturate and skip to step 4.
- If the image is in grayscale go to Image > Mode > RGB Color.
- Go to Image > Adjust > Variations.
- Move the Fine<-->Coarse slider down one notch less than the middle.
- Click on More Yellow once.
- Click on More Red once.
- Click OK.
And Voila! You now have a photo with nostalgia.
Copyright @me and my friend Julia, who just graduated from high school...