Thursday, January 26, 2012

Self-Promotional NotePad

Self- promotional Note Pad:


With this notepad, I was trying to embody technology, creativity, and humor.








Ten (10) Thumbnails
These are some of the other Ideas that I had.
You may notice that the one in the top left is the one that I built my rough from.















And 1 Rough

Purpose: a notepad, and possibly a funny/useful one at that.

Target audience: Anyone who identifies themselves as a "geek"

Mainly, I'm targeting males between the ages of 14-35, who are interested in geek culture, or have IT jobs.

call to action: The QR Code and my info in the bottom left of the page.






Specifications:

7 x 5 inch

Black ink only | no bleed

50 sheets per pad

padded

chip board back & Magnet

Price per pad: $8.00

How long will it take to create the pads: 7+days (about a day to process and print, and then 7 days to ship.)

What type of file do they need to print the pad: .pdf, .ai, .psd, .bmp, .cdr, .clk, .gif, .jpg, .jpeg, .ppt, .pub, .doc, .pcx, .pic, .pict, .pct, .png, .ps, .tif, .tiff, .emf, .wmf,

Source for information:1.800.Go.FedEx I talked to "Jerry", although I'm not totally sure that that was his name. I was directed to look at the website while I talked to him...

This is my final image for the notepad. I think it came out quite nicely.

copyright for all images is ©DanPhelan2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment